Prawns with Rice
- 8 Tiger Prawns (de-shelled)
- 1 cup Rice (cooked)
- 100 g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 5 cloves Garlic (peeled and crushed)
- Combine butter, coriander leaves, green chilies, garlic, and salt in a baking pan. Bake for a minute in the oven.
- Roast the prawns in a non-stick pan and mix in the butter mixture. Toss to coat the prawns well.
- Spread rice in a serving plate.
- Place the buttered prawns over the rice and serve.