- 2 Tilapia Fish Fillets
- Salt (to taste)
- 2½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Chilly Powder (to taste)
- Oil (as required)
- Mix 1½ tsp turmeric with salt in a bowl.
- Marinate the fish with this mix and keep aside for 5 minutes. Thereafter, clean the fish.
- Squeeze the fish to remove excess water.
- Mix 1 tsp turmeric with salt in another bowl.
- Marinate the fish with this mix and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Heat the grill and grease with cooking oil.
- Lay the fillets on the grill and cook on both sides, until brown, flipping occasionally.
- Serve hot.