- 250 g Kidney Beans (soaked overnight)
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Lettuce (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup Swiss Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup American Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Taco Sauce
- ¼ cup Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Enchilada Sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook beans until tender.
- Mash and add salt, taco sauce, and hot sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat for 2 minutes.
- Place the mixture as a vertical line on each tortilla and arrange some chopped lettuce and tomatoes on it.
- Sprinkle grated Swiss cheese and American cheese.
- Fold each tortilla into a roll and bake at 200 degrees F for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove and top with enchilada sauce.