- 500 g Mussels
- 5 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilly (chopped)
- 1 inch Ginger (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 2 tsp roasted Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, until golden brown.
- Stir in tomato, ginger, green chilly, and curry leaves. Fry until the mixture discharges oil.
- Mix in chilly powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in mussels, along with some water and garam masala.
- Flavor with salt and cook until the mussels turn tender.
- Serve hot.