- 4 Chicken Breasts (halved, boneless and skinless)
- 2/3 cup Bacon Bits
- 4 oz Mushrooms (sliced)
- 13 oz Spinach (drained)
- ½ cup Parmigiano Cheese (grated)
- ½ cup Cream (half and half)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 11 oz Mushroom Soup
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until they change their color.
- Remove from the oven and increase the temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a pan over medium flame and add garlic, lemon juice, mushroom soup, Italian seasoning, Parmigiano cheese and cream, stirring continuously.
- Place the spinach in a 9x9 inch baking dish and arrange the mushrooms over it.
- Pour half of the pan mixture over it and neatly place the chicken.
- Add the remaining sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle bacon bits and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly brown.
- Serve hot.