- 1 tin Tuna (drained)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Few Curry Leaves (chopped)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add in curry leaves and stir fry.
- Mix in onions, garlic, green chilies, and salt. Stir and fry.
- Put in tomato and coriander leaves. Fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add fish and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add cumin powder, red chilly powder, and turmeric powder. Mix and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with some coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.