- 2 Chicken Breast halves (skinless, boneless)
- ½ tsp Lemon Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 large Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Orange Marmalade
- Squash the chicken up to ¼-inch thickness.
- Season with ¼ tsp lemon pepper and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat butter and oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and fry until soft.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and remaining lemon pepper.
- Remove the onion mixture and fry chicken in the same pot, until brown on each side.
- Spread marmalade over chicken and top with onion.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan. Cook until the chicken turns fork tender.
- Serve hot.