- 3 pound Chicken (cooked, deboned and cubed)
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Chicken Soup
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Mushroom Soup
- 1 (4 oz) can diced Green Chilies
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 (6 inch) Corn Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, green chilies, and chicken broth together.
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl and pour the soup mixture over them. Mix well.
- Place a layer of corn tortillas on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer it with some of the chicken mixture and then spread a thin layer of cheese.
- Continue the process until you finish the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the cheese turns bubbly and brown.
- Remove and slice into squares.
- Serve hot.