Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ pound Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 can Green Chili Salsa
- 1 can Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Chicken Soup
- 3 Chicken Breasts (cooked)
- Cut the tortillas into ½-inch squares.
- Place half of them in a baking dish and sprinkle half of the cheese over them.
- Combine milk, salsa, chicken soup, mushroom soup, and chicken breasts together.
- Add half of this mixture into the baking dish.
- Place the remaining tortillas over this mixture and layer the remaining chicken mix over.
- Sprinkle rest of the cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake again for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.