- 3 cups Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups Turkey (cooked, chopped)
- 1 Zucchini (shredded)
- 6 Lasagna Noodles (uncooked)
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine spaghetti sauce with turkey and zucchini.
- Pour 1½ cups of this mixture in a 11x7x½ inch rectangular baking dish.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the top.
- Mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and oregano together. Spread over the noodles.
- Spread another 1½ cups of the turkey mixture.
- Place the remaining noodles and then the remaining turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and cool for few minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.