- 4 Egg whites
- 3-1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Cups white sugar
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take butter and sugar and cream it. Now add water to it.
- To the above, add 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Fold the creamed batter and mix vanilla extract to it. Now stir properly.
- Now, in a separate bowl, beat egg whites till it turns stiff. Add this to the creamy mixture prepared above and fold well.
- Now, take a well-greased floured lamb mold and put the batter in it. Bake the cake for 45 minutes at a temperature of 350° F.