- 250 g Prawns
- 8 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- Bread Crumbs (to coat)
- 10 tbsp Oil (more for frying)
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry prawns, onion, and garlic.
- Mix in coriander powder, chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until the prawns turn tender. Remove from heat and mince.
- Cut the hard ends of bread and slice the white parts into pieces. Soak them in milk and then mash.
- Mix mashed prawns with mashed bread and 2 beaten eggs in a saucepan. Cook on low flame, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns firm. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and spin them in bread crumbs.
- Dip them in 3 beaten eggs and roll again in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry the balls until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite sauce.