Beef Pot Pie
- 2 Red Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- ¾ cup Carrots (cubed)
- ¼ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1¾ cups diced cooked Beef
- 2 (12 ounce) jars Beef Gravy
- 1 tsp Beef Bouillon Granules
- 1 tsp Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup Buttermilk Baking Mix
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Cook potatoes and carrots in water, until just tender, on medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine potatoes, carrots, onion, beef, gravy, bouillon granules, and seasoning in a large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking mix, milk, and egg. Beat until smooth.
- Transfer the beef mixture into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Pour the milk mixture over the beef mix.
- Bake until the crust turns golden, for about 25-30 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.