Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small new Potatoes (washed, peeled)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 pods Garlic (whole peeled)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread olive oil in a roasting pan.
- Coat the potatoes and garlic in the oil nicely.
- Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 400 degrees F and roast for another 25-35 minutes.
- Place 2-3 potatoes in a small serving bowl and top with 5-6 garlic cloves.
- Serve hot.