- ½ kg Pomfret Fish Pieces
- 4 tbsp Red Chilly Powder
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Pepper Powder (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 tsp Malt Vinegar
- Mix fish with all the ingredients and marinate for 2 hours.
- Take 4 tbsp saw dust in a pan and spread it. Place a round grill on it.
- Lay some marinated fish pieces on the grill and cover with a loose lid. Cook for just 5 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining fish pieces, changing the burnt saw dust every time it turns black.
- Serve hot with salad and mint chutney.