- 455 g Squid
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Chilly Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 stems of Curry Leaves (chopped)
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Lime Juice
- ¼ cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Oil (more for frying)
- Chop the squids into small pieces.
- Combine Kashmiri chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, pepper, ginger paste, and lemon juice together. Add some water, if required.
- Marinate the squids with this paste, reserving some paste. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll the squids into bread crumbs.
- Mix onion and curry leaves with the reserved paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the squids. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry onion and curry leaves.
- Add fried squids and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.