Tuna Fish Curry
- 500 g Tuna (small pieces)
- 50 g Ginger (chopped)
- 8 cloves Garlic (cut lengthwise)
- 5 Green Chilies (cut lengthwise)
- 3 stems of Curry Leaves
- 4 tbsp Coconut Powder
- 4 tbsp Coconut Fine Powder
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 Tomato
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 Gamboges
- 50 g Eastern Fish Masala
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds. Add onions, ginger and salt. Stir and cook on low flame.
- Stir in fish masala and cook until it turns red.
- Put in coconut powder and stir continuously until well blended.
- Mix in garlic, green chilies, and curry leaves. Saute well.
- Add fish pieces and stir well.
- Mix in tomato, gamboges, and fine coconut powder, with enough water to cover the fish. Bring to a boil on medium flame. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.