- 2 packets Noodles
- 2 cans Tuna
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- Little Allspice Powder
- A pinch of Garam Masala
- 1 small cup Carrot (grated)
- 1 small cup Cauliflower (grated)
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Oil
- Boil noodles in salted water and drain.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the eggs.
- Stir in allspice powder and garam masala.
- Add tuna and stir well. Stir in carrots and cauliflower.
- Mix in soya sauce and noodles. Toss until the noodles are well blended with the fish, vegetables, and spices.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.