- 6 Eggs
- 10 Ounces asparagus, chopped into pieces
- 4 Bacon slices, chopped into half inch pieces
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Steam the asparagus pieces for five minutes until tender.
- Drain the pieces.
- Whisk together the eggs, grated cheese, 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl.
- In a large non-stick skillet, fry bacon pieces over high flame until golden brown. It takes about 3 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and fry again until onions turn translucent.
- Add asparagus and cook until heated through.
- Reduce the flame to medium and spread the mixture in the skillet.
- Take the egg mixture and pour it over asparagus.
- Cook till eggs are softly set. Tilt the skillet to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Transfer the omelet to a plate and fold it.
- Asparagus Omelet is ready to serve.