- ½ (12 ounce) package uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (12 ounce) package firm Tofu (crumbled)
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp ground Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 tbsp dried Parsley
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese (shredded, divided)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook lasagna for 8-10 minutes in salted water until tender but firm. Drain properly.
- Combine tofu, eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg, milk, spaghetti sauce, parsley, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread half of the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place the noodles over the sauce mixture and layer with remaining sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.