Beer Beef Stew
- ¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2½ tsp Pepper
- 1 pound cubed Beef Stew Meat
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 quart Beef Broth
- 1 pint Beer
- 1 (15 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (6 oz) can Tomato Paste
- 1 cup peeled and cubed Potatoes
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup chopped Cabbage
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Roll the meat cubes in the mixture to coat properly.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium flame and fry the meat, until brown from all sides.
- Pour in broth, beer, tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
- Stir in potatoes, mixed vegetables, and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
- Cook for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot over boiled rice.