- 1 pound ground Italian Sausage
- 2 cups Baking Mix
- 1 chopped green Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1 (16 oz) package Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Italian sausage, baking mix, green bell pepper, onion, cheese, and pizza sauce together in a large bowl.
- Gradually add water and mix to form a big ball.
- Divide the dough into 1-inch small balls.
- Place these balls on a buttered baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.