Roast Beef Pizza
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 cups roast Beef (chopped & cooked)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 medium Sweet Red Pepper
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen Bread Dough (thawed)
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add beef, onion, red pepper, and mushrooms. Toss well to coat properly. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- In the meanwhile, place the dough in a bowl and cover with a cloth. Place at a warm place and let it rise until doubled.
- Knead well and roll out into a 14-inch circle. Place in a buttered pizza pan.
- Discard the marinade of the beef mixture. Spread beef and vegetables over the dough.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Serve hot.