- 2 kg Black Grapes
- 4 ltrs Water (boiled & cooled)
- 3 cups Hot Water
- 100 g Whole Wheat
- 100 g Yeast
- 2¼ kg Sugar
- 2 Egg Whites (beaten)
- Mix yeast with 100 gm sugar and 3 cups hot water in a bowl. Stir well and keep it covered for fermentation.
- Keep the grapes in a clay pot and mix in the fermented yeast.
- Add wheat, remaining sugar, egg whites, and appropriate water. Keep it covered with a cloth.
- Keep stirring the grapes every day at the same time. Continue for 23 days.
- Uncover the pot and strain the mixture. Pour the liquid into the same cleaned clay pot and keep it covered with cloth for another 2 weeks.