Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
- For the Batter:
- 120 g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 300 g Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 180 g Pecans (chopped)
- 170 g Butter
For the Icing:
- 60 g Butter
- 500 g Confectioner's Sugar
- 30 g unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Milk (or as much required)
- Some Mini Marshmallows
- Combine flour, vanilla, and pecans together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar together, until well blended.
- Beat eggs and mix with cocoa powder.
- Add to the butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, whisking well to obtain a smooth batter.
- Grease a 20x30 cm pan and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, prepare a consistent icing by mixing all the ingredients together, except mini marshmallows.
- Remove the cake and immediately place the marshmallows on it.
- After 5 minutes, spread the icing and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.