- ½ cup Buckwheat Flour
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Water
- A dash of Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 6 Pork Sausages
- Combine buckwheat flour, all-purpose flour, milk, eggs, salt, and water together in a large bowl. Leave aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick griddle on medium heat and grease with oil.
- Pour ½ small bowl of batter on the griddle and swirl immediately into a round thin shape.
- Flip and spread mustard over the pancake when the edges turn dry and crisp.
- Place 1 pork sausage in the center and wrap the pancake.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Repeat the same with the remaining contents.
- Serve hot with chili sauce.