Goat Cheese Tart
- 6 oz lean ground Mutton
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup chopped Mushrooms
- ¼ cup dried Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp fresh Basil (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 package Pastry Dough
- 4 oz Feta Cheese
- Pitted ripe Olives (quartered)
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Fry mutton in a frying pan until evenly brown, in the rendered fat.
- Drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in onions and mushrooms. Fry until tender.
- Add tomatoes, sour cream, basil, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir, remove and keep aside.
- Roll out the dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into 2-inch circles.
- Place the circles into mini muffin cups, pressing the edges.
- Fill with meat mixture and top with cheese and olives.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until pastry turns golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot or warm.