- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 7 oz Margarine
- 10.5 oz Marmalade
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2½ cups Flour
- Combine margarine with sugar and beat until creamy.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cut marmalade into small pieces and stir in the mixture.
- Add sour cream and beat again.
- Sift together baking powder and flour. Gradually add to the marmalade mixture.
- Knead soft and smooth dough.
- Butter a baking pan and place the dough on the pan and flatten it to the pan shape.
- Bake at 325 degrees F, until golden.
- Remove and cut into slices.
- Serve after cooling.