Banana French Toast
- 8 Bread Slices
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ stick of Butter
- Powdered Sugar (to taste)
- Combine flour, bananas, sugar, and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in sufficient milk to attain a mixture of good consistency.
- Heat butter in a pan. Dip a bread slice into the mixture and fry in butter on both sides until brown.
- Remove and place on tissue paper to absorb excess fat.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the bread slice.
- Repeat with the other bread slices and banana mixture.
- Serve hot.