- 500 g boiled Potatoes (mashed)
- 250 g Peas
- 150 g Carrots (grated)
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- 5 Green Chilies
- ½ tsp Pepper Powder
- 6 tsp Maida
- 7 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 25 g Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- 100 g Butter
- 6 tbsp Cream
- Oil (for frying)
- Combine peas, salt, pepper, and lime juice together in a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Mix together butter, cheese, and cream in another bowl. Put it in the refrigerator.
- Mix mashed potatoes, carrots, coriander leaves, green chillies, pea mixture, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the cheese mixture and divide it into small balls.
- Stuff each ball with little pea mixture and shape into a roll. Do the same with the remaining mixture.
- Mix maida with maida, forming a thin batter.
- Dip the rolls in the batter and roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rolls until golden brown on all sides.
- Serve hot.