Sweet and Sour Fish
- 3 pounds Halibut or Haddock Fillets (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup Peanut Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ cup Tomato Paste
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ pound Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- Combine peanut oil, corn flour, lemon juice, tomato paste, sugar, salt, pepper, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Add fillets and toss to coat properly.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes.
- Skewer the fillet cubes, alternating with potato cubes.
- Reserve the marinade for basting.
- Place the skewers on a hot grill and simmer until fillets turn tender, turning and basting frequently.