- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 nearly-ripe Bananas (peeled)
- 4 scoops Ice Cream
- 2 frozen Strawberries (halved)
- 2 tsp crushed Pineapple
- 1 tbsp shredded Coconut
- 2 Cherries
- 2 tbsp Whipped Cream
- Combine milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan. Place on low heat and stir to prepare chocolate sauce.
- Half each banana lengthwise in 2 pieces and place on an oval-shaped serving bowl.
- Top with 2 scoops ice cream on each bowl.
- Place strawberry halves over each scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle pineapple and coconut.
- Pour chocolate sauce all over and garnish with cherries and whipped cream.
- Place in the fridge and chill.
- Serve cold.