- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 tsp Sugar
- A dash of Salt
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Butter or Margarine (melted)
- Vegetable Oil (as required)
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add milk and almond extract. Mix until smooth.
- Beat egg with butter in a separate bowl and combine in the flour mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grease the bottom of a non-sticky griddle with oil on medium heat.
- Pour 2 tbsp batter on the griddle and spread to shape into a thin crepe.
- Turn when edges leave the griddle in around 1 minute.
- Cook on the other side for few seconds.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm.