- 1 lb Oreo Cookies (crushed)
- ¼ cup Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup powdered Sugar
- 3½ cups Milk
- 2 packages (3½ oz) instant French Vanilla Pudding
- 12 oz frozen Whipped Topping
- Whisk butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Combine milk, pudding mix, and whipped topping together in another bowl.
- Add to the creamed mixture and stir well.
- Place 1/3 of the crushed cookies on the bottom of a plastic flower pot and layer it with some pudding mixture.
- Continue layering cookies and pudidng mix.
- End with a thick layer of cookie crumbs on the top.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Place on the dinner table and scoop out to serve and surprise your guests with a dirt cake.