- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Milk
- 2 tbsp chopped Carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp chopped Capsicum
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic (grated)
- ½ tsp Green Chilies (chopped)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- A pinch of Red Chilly Powder
- 4 Bread Slices
- 2 Cheese Slices
- Few Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Butter
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry carrots, capsicum, garlic, and green chilies.
- Add mushrooms and gentle stir fry.
- Whisk eggs with milk in a small bowl.
- Stir in salt, black pepper, chilly powder, turmeric powder, and coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan and pour in fried vegetables.
- Add egg mixture and mix well to coat the vegetables. Cook on all sides on low flame, adding little oil around the omelet.
- Cut the omelet into half.
- Spread butter on bread slices and layer a cheese slice and tomatoes on two of them.
- Place one half of the cooked omelet on the tomato.
- Cover with the other buttered slices.
- Grill the sandwich until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.