- 2 Pastry Puff Sheets
- 2 boiled Potatoes (peeled)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Chilly Powder
- 1 tsp Amchoor
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the potato pieces.
- Stir in garam masala, chilly powder, amchoor, green chilies, and salt. Remove from heat.
- Slightly roll out the pastry sheets using a rolling pin and cut them into 4x4 inch square pieces.
- Lay some potato mixture on half of the sheets and fold them up with the remaining half sheets. Seal the ends using water. Repeat until the potato mixture finishes.
- Set the oven to 350 °F and bake the potato puffs until brown and crusty.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.