- ¼ cup Pine Nuts
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon Juice
- ¼ Red Onion (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp ground Cumin
- 1 bunch Parsley (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Roast pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Boil quinoa in lightly salted water until tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and add pine nuts, lemon juice, onion, cayenne pepper, cumin, and parsley.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Enjoy delicious Lemon Quinoa.