- 1 cup Quinoa
- 3 cups Water
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Green Beans (chopped)
- ½ cup Green Peas
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Corn Kernels (boiled)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- Boil quinoa in lightly salted water until tender. Strain and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper, peas, beans, and corn kernels. Fry until the vegetables turn golden and tender.
- Sprinkle cumin, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in quinoa and green onions.
- Simmer for a while and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.