- 250 g Paneer (Cheese) (cut into cubes)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 Green Chilies (sliced)
- 2½ cups fresh Tomato Puree
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro (chopped)
- Boil paneer cubes in salted water and remove from heat.
- Drain paneer and preserve the water.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry onion and green chilies, until golden.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato puree and paneer cubes. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, and preserved water.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with hot chapattis.