Chicken Stuffing Bake
- 1 package Stuffing Mix Chicken
- ½ cup Carrot (chopped)
- ½ cup Onion (chopped)
- ½ cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to the package directions, adding carrots, onions, and celery.
- Combine mushroom soup, milk and parsley together. Set aside.
- Arrange the stuffing in the center of a 3-quart baking dish.
- Place small amount of soup mixture on either side of the stuffing.
- Arrange chicken breasts over the soup mix.
- Sprinkle paprika and pour the remaining soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake uncovered for another 10-15 minutes.
- Mix and serve hot.