- 1 cup Maida
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup Butter (melted)
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 1/3 cups Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- A pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Sift maida and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- Combine eggs, butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl. Beat until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla and salt. Stir well.
- Fold in the maida mixture and beat until well blended.
- Gently fold in walnuts.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a wire rack for cooling.
- Slice into pieces and serve.