- 5 Bread Slices
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Potatoes (mashed)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 cup cooked Peas, Carrots, and Beans
- 3 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 tbsp Masala Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Stir in onion and green chilies. Saute until the onion turns golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add peas, carrots, and beans. Mix and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Mix potatoes with masala powder and salt.
- Add the pan and cook for 2 minutes, adding little water as required.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Stuff the bread slices with the mixture and cut into squares.
- Dip into the whipped eggs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the bread squares, until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.