- 2 half-ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp Cashews (chopped)
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Oil
- Soak bananas in enough water in a pan and boil until the covers slightly fall apart. Peel and pulp the bananas into a fine dough, without adding water.
- Shape the banana mixture into medium-sized balls and press slightly to form discs.
- Whisk eggs with sugar in a bowl.
- Heat ghee in a pan and scramble the eggs.
- Remove from heat and stir in cashews, raisins, and cardamom powder.
- Stuff the banana balls with 2 tsp egg mixture and seal the ends pressing lightly. Then, form them into shape of your choice.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the banana balls.
- Serve hot.