- 1 can Tuna
- ½ Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 tsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 1 Onion (cut into small pieces)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Bread Slices (toasted)
- Drain and crumble the tuna.
- Combine mayonnaise, curd, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Mix cabbage, carrot, and onions with tuna.
- Smear one bread slice with curd mixture and top with tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle pepper and cover with the other bread slice.
- Press to secure firmly and cut into half.