- ½ kg Sweet Potatoes (boiled, mashed)
- 100 g dry Prawns (powdered)
- 2 large Onions (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaina)
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- ¾ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Few Curry Leaves
- Bread Crumbs (to coat)
- 2 Eggs Whites (beaten)
- 6 tbsp Oil (more for frying the cutlets)
- Heat oil in a saucepan and stir fry ginger-garlic paste.
- Add onions and green chilies. Saute nicely.
- Stir in dry prawn powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilly powder, garam masala powder, and salt. Stir fry until the mixture dries up.
- Stir in curry leaves and coriander leaves. Cook well.
- Add mashed potatoes and blend well.
- Remove from heat and shape the mixture into small balls. Press slightly to form cutlets.
- Dip the cutlets into egg whites and roll into bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and pan-fry the cutlets until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.