- 1 Pastry Sheet
- 300 g Tuna Fish
- ½ Carrot (grated)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- ½ inch piece of Ginger (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Chilly Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- Few Coriander Leaves
- Little Butter
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry onion, ginger, curry leaves, and green chilies.
- Stir in coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, chilly powder, and salt.
- Add tuna and carrot. Mix and cook until the mixture dries.
- Stir in coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- Place the pastry sheet on a flat surface.
- Leaving 1 cm on one side, place the tuna mixture in a single line.
- Fold the sheet covering the tuna mixture and cut off the extra sheet.
- Make another line of mixture leaving 1 cm on one side and fold up again.
- Repeat until the whole sheet is formed into cylinders.
- Slice the cylinders into 1 cm thick pieces and shape into roundels.
- Grease a baking pan with butter and line up the rolls in the pan, leaving enough space between each roll.
- Set the oven to 180 °C and bake the rolls for 30 minutes, or until completely baked.
- Serve hot.