Apple Bread Butter Pudding
- 12 Bread Slices
- 2 medium Apples (finely sliced)
- 250 g Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 250 g Sugar
- 100 g Maida
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tsp grated Coconut
- Few Chocolate Chips
- Combine apple slices with 6 tsp sugar and ½ cup water in a pan. Stir and cook on medium flame until apples soften. Remove from heat and mash into a pulp.
- Grease a baking pan with butter. Smear bread slices with butter on both sides.
- Layer the bread slices in the baking pan and cover up with the apple pulp. Continue until all bread slices are covered.
- Mix milk with 4 tsp of sugar and eggs in a bowl. Beat well.
- Pour over the apple pulp. Let it set for half an hour.
- Combine together grated coconut, maida and 3 tsp sugar in a separate bowl. Sprinkle over the layer the milk layer.
- Finally, top up with chocolate chips.
- Set the oven to 350 °F and bake for 35-45 minutes. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Serve chilled.