- 8 Potatoes (medium equal-sized)
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/3 cup Yogurt (Curd)
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Scrub the potatoes, rinse and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Cut an oval-slice of each potato and scoop-out the pulp to form them into empty shells. Keep the pulp aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan and add onions and potato pulp. Fry until golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, yogurt, salt and peper. Mix well, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool to handle it.
- Stuff each of the potato with prepared mixture.
- Heat the remaining oil and add stuffed potatoes to it.
- Fry until golden brown and tender.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.