Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1½ cups long-grain White Rice (cooked and refrigerated)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300 g frozen cooked Shrimps
- 1 cup fresh Green Peas
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- A dash of White Pepper
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry shrimps, onion, and peas, until golden brown and tender.
- Add rice and sprinkle salt. Stir carefully and push to the sides of the pan.
- Pour eggs in the center and scramble them, stirring frequently.
- Combine with the rice mixture.
- Add soy sauce and white pepper. Mix well and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.