- 1 cup cooked Rice
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Sweet Potato Puree
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Milk
- Mix all the ingredients, except butter, together in a large bowl, until smooth.
- Butter a non-sticky pan and heat over medium flame.
- Place spoonfuls of the batter on the pan to form patties.
- Simmer until golden brown and flip over to the other side.
- Add little butter and cook until golden brown.
- Cook the remaining mixture in the same way.
- Serve hot.